+36 20 209 2679

Settlement Assistance

A main service of our company is to help foreign citizens moving to Hungary with receiving their Residence Permit, Settlement Permit and Hungarian Citizenship. We support you with personnel presence and foreign languange interpretation in the administration at the Immigration and Asylum Office, moreover, we can provide you with legal assistance, if needed.

Some examples of those documents where we can help you with the receipt:

  • Residence Permit for the Purpose of Studies
  • Residence Permit for the Purpose of Employment
  • EU Blue Card
  • Residence Permit for Official Purpose
  • Permanent Residence Card
  • EC Permanent Residence Permit
  • Interim Permanent Residence
  • National Permanent Residence Permit
  • Citizenship Verification

The steps of finding a school are as follows:

  1. You can select Settlement Assistance as a main service on the call for offer
  2. You will receive a written offer to the given e-mail address within 1 day. We start the preparations at the moment that you accept the offer
  3. Our colleagues will contact you within 1 day after the acceptance of price offer in order to discuss the details of settlement personally, via e-mail or telephone
  4. We will be present at your administration at Immigration and Asylum Office and help you with English-Hungarian interpretation, preparing the necessary documents and anwsering questions. If needed, we can provide you an interpreter of any other languages